Birthday parties can be an absolute blast with the right planning or the source of many a gray hair if poorly planned. Here are 5 tips to consider when planning your next birthday party:
- Consider the weather you’ll have. Here in Arizona especially, you need to be aware of the weather expected for anyoutdoor activities being planned for the party. While bounce hous
es and bubble soccer rentals are great for cooler weather, they can get very hot outside during the summer. No worries though, many birthday party rentals that are typically for outdoors can easily be set up indoors. Most school gyms are available to rent for very reasonable rates when it’s too hot outside.
- How many people will be attending? It’s important to be aware of, or at least have an accurate idea of how many people will be attending your party for a variety of reasons. From how much food you’ll need, to how large a space you’ll need for your birthday party rental activities, planning properly for the right number of attendees is crucial to a successful party. Try making an RSVP list to have an accurate idea of what to plan for.
- Be aware of any special considerations for your guests. Do any of your guests have food allergies or asthma? Do any of your guests have disabilities that may exclude them from certain activities? There are a few things to consider to be sure all your guests feel comfortable and can participate in whatever birthday party rental options you choose.
- Don’t forget the food. It can be easy to overlook the food when planning for your birthday party. When planning for food, be sure to first consider what your end goal of providing food is-will you be providing a few light snacks or an all-out feast? It’s important to communicate this to your guests so they know whether to come hungry or to eat before the party. If you’ll be providing food, don’t make the mistake of waiting too long to feed your guests since they will be hungry as soon as they get there. Have a timeline in place before the party starts.
- Have a helping hand. Don’t be afraid to ask for help during the planning stage or during the party itself. While you might be okay watching a group of 6 kids for a low-key birthday party, try hosting a party of 20+ kids by yourself and you are setting yourself up for a lot of nail-biting stress, especially if a few guests are particularly rowdy. A couple extra hands and a little planning on who will help with what can go a very long way. This will also allow you to enjoy the party you’ve worked hard to plan. You can even make it a party for the adults too by inviting all the parents if it’s a children’s party.
While not an exhaustive list for birthday party planning considerations, these few tips form the basis for a successful birthday party. For more tips to consider when planning your next birthday party, visit this website.
And don’t forget, Bubble Battles makes for a great way to celebrate your birthday party. For more information on our birthday party rentals, click here.